Friday, July 27, 2012

Love those RAINY Days of Summer!





I know I have mentioned before how RARE a rainy day is, here at Fort Irwin. Well guess what!! It FINALLY RAINED!! YAY!! So many people thought I was crazy for getting so excited about rain.. The people in the community here always make comments like. "Hey whats that liquid stuff falling from the sky?" Or when some one moves back to what we call "The Normal Part of the Country" and they post pictures we say "Hey what are all those tall green things in your pictures?" Brown is what we get out here, and plenty of it. :O) So as soon as I looked outside and say the rain, I grabbed my camera and who ever would go outside to play with me.. Of course my Little, is always all about going outside. He and my Hunny were all about going outside with me. The two bigger kids, were too busy playing and didn't really care at that moment. So I took Lucas and out we went, followed by Daddy to come out and play with us.


"Mommy, I just want to be naked and free." I love being about to let him run around in his diaper on hot days, just enjoying life.. Today was no different, even though it was raining, it was still just as hot.


Daddy came out to join us just as the rain was stopping and went and found a great big puddle to jump around and splash in.

He even grabbed the camera from me and snapped a shot of mine and the babies feet. Thanks Daddy!!

He found an awesome perfect Lucas size place to sit and stomp his feet in the water. This and the picture below are my favoites. :O) I love just capturing his littleness.


His little giggles and squeals just brighten my day. He had so much fun. We found a tennis ball and he played catch with us and ran around playing chase with Daddy. he got made when the ground started to dry up, which didn't take long, so we turned on the out door faucet and he started giggling all over again. I love this age.. I just want to freeze him here, for just a little while longer.


Thanks for coming and reading. Until next time!
Xoxo,
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment