Friday, July 27, 2012

Desert Irony



A few weeks ago the other photo gals and I took a little ride out to the dried lake bed close to post. It was an AMAZING time. We took things with us that are just out of the ordinary for the desert. It was really fun to just get out there and have fun with out the pressures of a session and just play with our craft. So here is some of what I captured. ENJOY!!!

Desert Irony

This is I think one of my favorites from the day.. Love the umbrella. It VERY rarely rains here. We asked her to stand like Mary Poppins and her response was "Um, I don't know who that is." Lol. This little girl has such a wonderful personality, I could sit and photograph her all day. With her adorable expressions and dancing around.





I LOVED the pictures with the Kayak! What is more ironic than a boat in a lake without water! We totally didn't expect him to get into his full wet suit gear and get in it! It was sooooo hot outside. But HEY! Who am I to complain, I mean seriously how awesome do these look. The one on the top actually kinda looks like he is floating in some seriously muddy water.



My friend Jen snapin away with her camera.


I think the only other thing we needed was a blow up kiddie pool. The bold colors on such a bland, neutral backdrop. The desert; as far away as we are from everything definitely has is own beauty. Whether is be the cracked dry lake bed, the or the mountains, it is definitely gorgeous.

Some of the photo girls at the end of our day. Thanks for an amazing time ladies! Can't wait to go do it again!

Xoxo,
Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment