Monday, October 15, 2012

Sweet Baby Laila






I LOVE photographing newborns. I am also so excited when I get the phone call that a couple has just welcomed a new little miracle into their family. I was even more excited when Bobbie got a hold of me a few weeks before she was due, and learned that she is from Southern Illinois. My husband is from Southern Illinois and I am from Central Illinois. So I was super excited to get to make a red tutu for the shoot to show off the newest Cardinals fan.  


Bobbie decided she wanted to leave the gender of the baby as a surprise. So I had a lot of fun planning for either one.  The baby only being home a few days, it was so cute to see how quickly that doggie had became protective of his baby.  Baby Laila, was sooo teeny tiny, and Mommy couldn't stop smiling for a second, neither could Daddy. Daddy had this very cal very relaxed grin on his face the entire time, and just loved gazing at her. She is definitely going to be Daddys Little Princess. 
We got some great shots of her awake, and some where she was gazing right at me. It was a wonderful afternoon. I can't wait to photograph this little girl again. Bobbie, thank you so very much for allowing me to help you introduce your sweet little bundle of pink to your family and friends.. I hope we get to do it again soon. 
xoxo,
Rowan



No comments:

Post a Comment