Saturday, October 27, 2012

Behind the Lens with BreAnne Sky




Being on a remote military instillation is kind of like being in a fish bowl. Most people pretty much know each other and the kinda cool thing is that this place gives us the opportunity to launch our own businesses. This was a fantastic place for Pixelbug to be able to launch and blossom. While being here I met so many amazing women and fellow photographers, who where so many different hats in life, that this summer I decided, You know it would be really nice to showcase who these women are away from the lens."  Some are teachers, nurses, and yes even a music artist. Growing up I was involved in choir and as many art classes that they would allow me to take during the day. Having multiple talents is a wonderful gift. I just couldn't decide who I wanted to interview first. So this summer when I discovered that my fellow photog friend Bre also sang, and not only sang, but opened for many Country Music artists, I decided she was the Perfect person to start this series with. So without further ado, I introduce BreAnne Sky, a slideshow complete with a beautiful song that she is singing, and below that is an interview.






Want to hear more from BreAnne Sky? Like what you've heard? Head over to her Facebook Fan Page and subscribe.



Thanks so much for tuning in!
xoxo,
Rowan



No comments:

Post a Comment