Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break




I feel so bad, still being sick during the kids spring break. We really haven't gone to do anything fun. I do really love having them home though. I'm not looking forward to sending them back to school. Chloe doesn't want to back at all. But they only have two months left and then summer break starts. I think I've decided to do home schooling for Chloe for Pre-K next year. I wanna soak up as much of her little kid-ness as I can, because its going wayyy to fast for this momma. I can't believe in one more year she'll be starting Kindergarten. Seriously where have the years gone.



Dougs parents will be here on Friday. Not sure what time, but I still have so much I need to do. I need to clean my house, vacuum the upstairs and steam the upstairs carpets. Needless to say, I haven't felt very motivated since all these allergy issues have been giving me so many issues. I think it might be time to take a trip to the PX to find some more over the counter allergy meds.



I have a photo shoot on Saturday, so that should be super fun. Then I'm not sure what the rest of the weekend holds in store for us. Monday, ugh, MONDAY, starts the Spring Book Fair at Aidens school, which I stepped up and took over because half of our PTA board either quit or PCSed. We have plenty of help, and I'm hoping that Friday is extremely slow since OPS Group is having their ball. I'm pretty sure its going to go smoothly, myself and my co-chair are just ready for it to be done. My co-chair came on right as we were starting to plan it. I don't know what I would do without her. She has definitely been a blessing, she gets things done before I even get the chance to ask her to do it. Juli Paulin you are awesome, and when this thing is over I'm taking you out for lunch!

I received my new advertisement postcards today. I ordered them as 5x5s and they couldn't look better. I'm planning on putting some in the vet clinic and at the commissary. Either way, I'm excited!

Ok, well, I'm off to order more client orders! Have a beautiful rest of the day!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment