Monday, September 10, 2012


The same day I photographed Lucas playing in the rain, Chloe and I took a walk once the rain stopped. We ended up walking to the park close to our house. Just to have some Mom and Chloe time. I wish more than anything that I could just freeze her at this age. So sweet, thoughtful, kind, giggly, innocent. I sat here the other day and realized that when we moved to Fort Irwin, we moved here with a 5 year old and a 15 month old. Now my 5 year old is about to turn 9 and my 15 month old is 4 with another 21 month old. Such precious time that flys by. I am so thankful that I created a career that allows me to spend as much time with my babies as I want to.


Chloe is so full of life and love. The world is at her feet and I know that she will succeed in anything she puts her mind too.


My wish for youIs that this life becomes all that you want it toYour dreams stay big, your worries stay smallYou never carry more than you can hold~Rascal Flatts



I sit here and look at the smile on her face, the same smile that is sprawled across her face all day long, and I can't help but think about what her life holds in store for her. I hope her smile never fades.


She's my tiny dancer and dances on my heart strings every single day. She and her brothers all bring me such endless joy. These pictures are definitely a glimpse into her soul.





I hope she teaches her own children to dance in rain puddles, have tea parties with all of their stuffed animal and their Daddy, and love as whole heartily as she does.




Until Next time
Xoxo,
Rowan


No comments:

Post a Comment