Thursday, April 26, 2012

"We Are No Longer the Knights Of Ni"


The Foster Family

Words can not describe how honored and humbled I am to have gotten the privilege to photograph this family. Most especially because this is not only just a customer, she is a friend and a fellow photographer. Not to mention, she is one that I look up to so so much. So for her to come to me and ask me to photograph her family is quite an honor. She is also the photographer that photographed my family at the train station in my last blog entry.
I've known her family pretty much since we got to Fort Irwin. She has 3 beautiful daughters, Rhiannon, Shaelynn, and Rowan. No I didn't accidentally type my own name. This is the first time I have ever met someone with the same name as me. Pretty cool. This family is a mountain of fun. They are intelligent, love the theater and being in theatrical performances, love to create art, and you will often find the girls putting on their own plays in their home. They totally let my nerdy side out. I too was once a drama/choir geek, and in many ways I still am, and I LOVE it!

We ventured out at about 5:30 PM so we could get the pretty sun as it was starting to set. Got some really gorgeous sun flares and warm light. I also got to learn a few new tricks from my favorite photographer. We started at the school, so we could get the fun architectural lines and include their pup. The oldest wasn't really interested in getting her picture taken, but we really got some really wonderful images. Anna thank you for allowing me to capture these memories for you.

xoxo
Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment