Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7 of 7

I had a bit of a struggle with this. I couldn't decide just how I wanted to go about it. I think maybe next time, even though its not neccesarily part of the rules, I will stick to some kind of theme.


We started out just playing around. I loved the look on her face when I told her that it was almost time for her big brother to get home. She just sat there, smiling and waiting.

She's not a very patient child, so I finally talked her into playing with her bike and relaxing.










The lovely flowers my hubby brought home the other day when he had to take a trip out to 29 Palms. He's always so thoughtful

Here is another 7 of 7 Photographer
Alice- Mommy Blogger

8 comments:

  1. yay :) I'm glad you're up and running :)
    Love it! Especially the orchid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alices link didnt get attached though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I updated your link on my site...

    I like the low angle of the girl riding her trike... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try this again! LOL

    An active link to Alice's blog site for 7 on 7:
    Alice- Mommy Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great start! I agree, my favs are the bike images. I love days like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark, thanks you! For some reason I couldn't get it to link properly. One ones on the bike are my fav also. She's my little shutterbug, loves to be in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving seeing all seven of you. The photos are great and you each did something different too.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete